We note with disdain the fallacious and distasteful publication of a write-up with the above heading by a faceless individual(s).
We would have chosen to ignore this mischievous and utterly despicable publication, but for the benefit of a few innocent Ndi Anambra who could be misinformed by the write-up.
The following should, however, be noted:
1) That Governor Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, only held a private meeting with his party members of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA). This meeting is a routine gathering where issues concerning APGA are discussed.
2. At no time during the meeting was Mr. Peter Obi, a point of discourse.
3. It is pertinent to note that issues discussed at the meeting were purely issues relating to APGA affairs
4. We, therefore, urge Ndi-Anambra and members of the general public to completely ignore and disregard the publication in all its entirety
Christian Aburime Press Secretary To The Governor of Anambra State
Soludo kwuru maka ebubo eboro Anambra APGA maka ịrụ ọrụ megide Peter Obi, nrọ nke onyeisi oche mgbe Atiku
Anyị na-arịba ama n’ụzọ na-adịghị mma na mbipụta nke na-adịghị mma nke nwere isi okwu dị n’elu site n’aka onye na-enweghị ihu.
Anyị gaara ahọrọ ileghara akwụkwọ a jọgburu onwe ya na nke jọgburu onwe ya anya, mana maka ọdịmma nke Ndi Anambra ole na ole na-emeghị ihe ọjọọ nwere ike ime ka ha mata ya site na ide.
Otú ọ dị, ekwesịrị iburu n’uche ihe ndị a:
1) Na Gọvanọ Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, na ndị otu ya bụ All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) nwere nzukọ nzuzo. Nzukọ a bụ nnọkọ a na-eme kwa ụbọchị ebe a na-atụle ihe gbasara APGA.
2. Ọ dịghị oge n’oge nzukọ ahụ, Mazị Peter Obi, bụ isi okwu.
3. Ọ dị mkpa ka a mara na okwu ndị a tụlere n’ọgbakọ ahụ bụ n…