To support the education of outstanding and intelligent students University of Guelph is now accepting applications for the Hardy International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students entering undergraduate or graduate programs are eligible to receive the award. The studentship is available for the academic session 2022/2023. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of $3,000 during their study.
The University of Guelph is one of Canada’s top comprehensive and research-intensive universities. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs in a very flexible model.
Why study at the University of Guelph? While studying at this university, students will gain knowledge and experience through the University of Guelph’s work-study programme. It also creates a welcoming environment in which students can effectively interact with academic staff.
University of Guelph, Canada
Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
Number of Scholarships:
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply
The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is March 15, 2022.
The University of Guelph will provide an award of $3,000 and includes a research assistantship position and mentorship by one of the University’s leading professors.
Eligible Criteria for the University of Guelph Hardy International Student Scholarships 2022-2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an International student.
- All international students entering undergraduate or graduate programs are eligible to receive the award.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the University. After that, applicants have to submit an online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: Personal statement including a CV, Personal Identification Documents, Transcript from each University attended.